Informations & instructions in here 👇
Location : River Woods Beach Club (Zeedijk-Het Zoute 832 B, 8300 Knokke-Heist)
Date & time : Sunday, August 13th, 2023, starting from 8:00 AM.
- We will provide the shovels, which means you don’t need to bring your own.
- We will supply food for the morning.
- We will give you a t-shirt for each team member.
- LET’S BE SPORTSMANLIKE. This is a family event, the main goal is to have a good time with family and friends, not to finish on the podium at all costs 😉
Planning of the day :
08h00 : Welcome & Breakfast (provided by our partner Gr’Eat Granola)
08h45 : Team briefing
09h00 : Start of the competition
09h30 : End of the competition
11h45 : Competition results, prize ceremony
12h00 : Entertainment, village, workshops
What’s planned ? Just like every year, we’ll be hosting a competition where the goal is simple, build a sturdy sandcastle that can withstand the incoming tide for the longest time. BUT don’t forget, this year, to mark the centenary, we have a whole series of activities lined up right after the prize-giving ceremony. 🏆 After the competition, get ready for some exciting moments:
- Engage in a creative kite-making workshop 🪁
- Experience the fun of face-painting 🎨
- Treat yourself with delicious free ice cream and a Chocolate Fountain 🍦
- Test your Zoute Sandcastle knowledge with the Heritage Quiz, a journey through a century of Belfius Zoute Sandcastle history. And hey, there are some fantastic prizes waiting for the Quiz winner! 📚🏰
- Witness the captivating performance by Philippe Bourleau, a Guinness World Record holder in sandcastles sculptures 🌟